Catch me if you can...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

y-UK

So I've been in the UK for awhile now... right now i'm in a hostel/dorm in REALLY country Scotland but it's cool... very relaxing way to spend my Sunday and apparently this is the only computer with Internet in the area (the people who work here are really cool).
London is ok. But New York is better. The Met is better than the British Museum, our Museum of Natural History is better than their Museum of Natural History.
The people are probably not as friendly as New Yorkers (yes New Yorkers ARE friendly... check yoself). But the Scottish people are REALLY nice. They're so helpful and happy.
Edinburgh is a really cool city, I really like the feel of it and it's all so old.
I had some stories but I kind of forgot them bc I was caught off guard to use the Internet (I just got through running and now I'm typing and sweating...).
So maybe they'll let me use it tomorrow and I'll have some actual entertainment for you. In England and Scotland safe and sound tho, altho I miss Jordan ;-)
On my way to Ireland tomorrow but hopefully i'll post again tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger jgamb said...

I hope they let you use internet tomorrow because i sent you a very exciting email.

are there many men in kilts walking around?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home