Catch me if you can...

Monday, May 15, 2006

troy

i thought specifically lindsey and julie would like this one:
so i went to my sister's tutor (mais) house for dinner, and mais told me this story about her cousin lina (who is a little ditzy). they all went into the capital city amman to see the movie troy. at the very end of the movie, her sister was crying and her brother was very depressed (bc the whole city is burning and everyone is being killed). As the credits rolled, lina sat up straight and said in a frustrated tone "i just really want to know: who is that pretty girl who died in the end?"


yes, lina.



that's brad pitt.

2 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know which lindsey you meant, but that's hilarious.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger LP said...

btw, Mandi says Achilles...{running away with arms flailing}. That's funny though. Sounds like you're having fun (apart from the peeing/handcuffing incident, but if I had a nickel for every time...) I'm kind of sick, and I can only breathe out of one side of "by dose" and I decided not to get a second job (at least for now, ya never know) cuz i'm tired and lazy and lazy. Classes start again today, wooohooooooick cough cough HACK....and Julie's not back yet and Mike watches bad comedy central shows in his boxers and I make sad faces but the gorgeous beautiful BP table is finally finished. And for the XFiles: I saw this weird, large, spiky plant thing in the estates parking lot the other night. Like, in a parking space. Not in grass. On the asphalt. AND I got an envelope today from you and got all excited thinking it was a letter but it wasn't. it was a check. and a guarantor form. boo. :-) jk it was funny though I was like YEAHHHoh. Soo...enough of my boring life. Glad you're having fun, found a place to pee, and are still alive. :-) <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home