Catch me if you can...

Monday, May 08, 2006

jack bauer carries a man purse

so i'm getting ready for my sleep patterns to be screwed up and i'm going to be awake for quite awhile tonight.
7:30 am flight to jfk should be delightful... you'd have to be crazy to wake up that early, which kinda makes me wonder about who i'll be sitting next to me on the plane...
already starting to miss gainesville, and i'll probably miss longwood too, but i am really looking forward to my pilgrimages to both holylands (israel & ireland) as well as jordan, uk, and uae.
dwyane wade is the only person who really cares about basketball on the miami heat; he deserves to be on a championship team. there's 5:55 left but the heat don't deserve to win this game.
trying to fit 1/3 year into one piece of luggage is quite challenging

ANYWAY, if you feel like catching up on my goings-on, take a gander at this site.
emails would be greatly appreciated! phone calls, though, not so much... text messages in case of emergency (like if julie and joakim need an extra bridesmaid). :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger LP said...

Hey Hey! Hope your globe trotting is going well so far. :-) You got mail from Shape mag, they want you to renew your subscription for $26.97/2 yrs or $14.97/1 year and SAVE SAVE SAVE! Haven't found a second job yet, though still trying. Although, seriously, Opus is the coolest job ever. This morning, Joel and I talked for almost the whole morning about politics and stuff, it was cool. So coffee shop-ish. Anyways, miss you! Juls and Mike are watching "Lost" now. It's cool, Mike fits right into our couch potato routine. ttyl!(btw, I had to create my own blog just to comment on yours. you should feel special. bah humbug. jk it wasn't that hard.)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger jgamb said...

look look i made a blog too!! um, I know I've told you this before, but lindsey and mike both smell BAD, come back asap.

ohhhh and the julie/joakim wedding extravaganza will be in late june, jo wants to know if its ok if we pair you with matt for all the briadesmaid/groomsmen stuff..let us know how that sounds to you:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home